- This course is designed for beginning riders of all ages. The 3-wheel Basic RiderCourse consists of 12 hours of instruction including approximately 5 hours using the online self-paced eCourse and 7 hours of riding on the parking lot range. This course will teach you how to safely operate a 3-wheel motorcycle and strongly emphasizes the special skills and mental attitude required for dealing with every day riding.
- You will learn about different types of motorcycles, their controls, and how they operate. The Rider Coaches, all experienced professionals, will advise you on the proper riding gear to ensure comfort and protection. You will also learn how alcohol and other drugs affect your ability to ride safely.
- The range is a controlled, off-street, pedestrian-free environment. Students will learn and practice safely and correctly the various maneuvers and demanding situations encountered in street riding. Riders must pass both a written test and a riding skills test in order to complete the course. Upon successful completion, you will have met the State’s training requirement for obtaining a 3-wheel motorcycle endorsement at the driver's license office.
- Riders must provide a street-legal 3-wheel motorcycle that passes a safety inspection (T-CLOC) and provide proof of insurance and ownership.
- If the motorcycle is not owned by the rider, a notarized, written approval from the owner to use the motorcycle in the course must be provided.
- This course meets the State of Florida requirement for obtaining a 3-wheel motorcycle endorsement on your driver’s license. All students must wear the required protective gear.
- Important: You are purchasing a seat in the class of your choice. After you select and confirm the date of the class that best fits your schedule, fees are nonrefundable. You must attend all class/range sessions. If you miss a class or range session or for any reason do not fully complete your class, you can purchase a seat in a subsequent class for $.
For a limited time, those that want to enroll in the 3-Wheel Basic RiderCourse on a Can-AM Spyder/Ryker can do so for only $199